Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Recommend NBA Blogs / Podcasts

Now that the NBA season has started , a lot of you are wondering what other NBA blogs and podcast to follow during the season. Well, if you're reading my blog you probably are a pretty big NBA basketball fan that has a soft spot for a little levity. Here's two great ones I personally recommend:

The Basketball Jones

All of them are TBJ members except one. Can you Guess who? (Hint: he's wearning a robot shirt)


http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/

Believe the Hype

Tom Read on the right & Benyam Kidane on the left. Both looking cool.


http://believethehypenba.com/

Nice they are both blogs and podcasts as well. I'd like to think that these blogs have a similar tone to my own blog ( basketball focus with humor infused) , whether they think so is a whole other question   :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great topic on Mugshot. I take service from removemugshots and they are great. Thank you for your nice article.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!