Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Eric Maynor Already Making Bad Decisions, Plans to Drink Later?

I can only assume that Eric plans to do some drinking later since he's already got the bad decisions part covered. For one you can tell he's shopping at Walmart from the background.

Also if he's planning to drink with those girls, I have a feeling he's going to make a lot of bad decisions with his beer goggles on. I guess that's what happens when you miss a year as a backup point guard in a competitive league , you gotta drop those standards a little bit... Next year should be better, Eric.


2 comments:

  1. Is this out of one of those "People of Walmart" emails? haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not, it will be on there soon. So awesome.

      Delete

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!