Wednesday, September 12, 2012

J.R. Smith Predicts Championship (too much fashion in NBA)

First off, too much Basketball & fashion mix these days with Rondo going on BET talking fashion & interning at GQ, Russ Westbrook at a fashion show. Come on guys, you are basketball players. Your about as good at fashion as you guys are at making children's books or rap albums. But JR Smith did make a funny prediction:


All I know is I want some of what JR is drinking. That must be some strong stuff to predict a championship. Try getting out of the first round first JR.  Your starting to sound like Chris Paul saying the Clippers were only a healthy Chauncey Billups to win a ring....I guess whatever you need to tell yourselves guys.


Here's proof of why NBA players should stay out of fashion. Stick to the jerseys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!