Friday, September 21, 2012

Theory: NBA Player's Equate Comedy To A Lack of Clothes

Apparently, NBA players seem to think that if they take off their clothes in a public setting , that is the zenith of comedy. As evidence, we'll look at two case studies (no, not Greg Oden's Internet pictures. No one wants to see a 20 something year old dude that looks like he's 50 naked. NO ONE):


Shaq
As the very funny TBJ blog editor Trey Kerby has already pointed out, Shaq has used a lack of clothes as a Comedy device/crutch for some time now. If I saw a huge semi naked dude crossing the street, I'd be more concerned with what he was on than amused.



I wonder who else just has underwear or worse on just below the desk all the time? Anyone else think Ernie? I'd hate to be the interns on that show...



At this point, you'd have to think that maybe Shaq gets some sort of weird enjoyment from "losing" these bets. I'd bet he's just intentionally losing just to have an excuse to do it again...I'm betting he wears those around the house, just for fun.






Metta World Peace

From taking off his shirt at the Laugh Factory lately to his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel, Metta shows his style of humor well. A bit one dimensional if you ask me...


I think the space in that dude in the purple teeth is funnier than Ron Ron talking off his shirt



Kimmel thought it was funny I guess...guess I'm right not to watch his show....


I rest my case. Anyone else have any corroborating evidence of my theory? 



2 comments:

  1. Does Big Baby count to the theory? http://believethehypenba.com/2012/09/04/off-season-instagrams-glen-davis/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does count, the theory is gaining more and more credibility....nice shout Tom.

      Delete

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!