Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Brook Lopez Not Interested In Reading About Basketball

Many Pro athletes are hypercritical of media perception. But Brook Lopez is way too chill for that. Brook Lopez’s reading isn’t anything to do with basketball but comic books? I guess he’s always been a comic book dork (Wednesdays are big days for him). You know how super excited he was about Marvel helping design the new Nets logo. Come on guys, I think Brook’s been a little busy to think about basketball. He just got paid & just HAD to revisit Comic Con last week. Looks like he won’t have his mind on basketball anytime soon with all those new comics he just recently got, he probably was as excited as this Nets fan afterwards. Its gonna be tough this season but I think if the Nets can convert the playbook into a graphic novel they'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!