Thursday, July 26, 2012

Worst Money Managers #1





Dennis Rodman

Though Dennis Rodman is one of the best rebounders of all time, he wasn’t able to rebound to normal life after he left the NBA. Dennis was always a party animal and continued that lifestyle post his NBA career. As a result, Dennis is “broke and sick” and even faced jail time.  This one hurts me the most since The Worm always seemed like such a good dude and is one of my favorite players.  I have to be honest though, seeing videos like this and this don’t make me feel THAT bad for him. I mean, the dude had a blowout birthday party more than 2 months after his birthday. Maybe Dennis can turn it around, crazier things have happened.  I think Dennis spent all his money on tiger dresses and cigars. Should have stayed with Madonna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!