Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Coolest Jobs after NBA #4



Wayman Tisdale

I don't typically think of power forwards as the artistic type, but Wayman Tisdale was a dedicated smooth jazz/funk musician after his NBA career. If you don't believe me take a listen right here. Though I'm not a necessarily a huge jazz fan, Utah or otherwise, I can definitely appreciate the effort he put into his music. If you don't like it at first, maybe you should look at his advertisement. He seemed like an interesting dude, even if one or two of his guest appearances are kinda strange. Unfortunately when he was 44, Wayman passed after dealing with major medical issues. In his short life, Wayman has done more than some in two lives. Who knew funk musicians and basketball go hand-in-hand? somebody should've drafted George Clinton...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!