Monday, August 13, 2012

5 NBA Players You DON’T Want to Party With: Tyler Hansborugh



Tyler Hansbrough

One guy you don’t want to hit the town with is Tyler Hansbrough. For some reason, he just has a way about him that makes him so dislikeable, even his team mates love to mess with him. (I’m in the same camp, I don’t know why. It’s like he Face is like a piñata since people want to hit it but its not as cool looking & doesn’t give you candy when you hit him. Though I imagine just as satisfying but I digress.)
Tyler insists on going to the bar to pick up on some chicks but doesn’t want to pay the bar prices so he sneaks in a 40 OZ. Security spots him & tries to kick him out, but his nickname is Psyco T for a reason. This guy is just too emotional & dramatic to not start a fight. Add that to the fact that he isn’t the strongest/most athletic guy, so he’s not going to be able to help you guys win the fight much.

After being trounced & kicked out of the bar, Tyler takes you back to his pad to recover from the ordeal. But as soon as you get to his house he starts to play Rock Band & keeps saying “just one more time” after every song. Tyler’s Psyco T comes out in him once again when he fails a level & smashes the guitar like Bluto in Animal House. After you get home, you come to find out the whole night was just a ruse to hold your dog for ransom, the jerk. (I guess our dislike is mutual, but the jokes on you Tyler. I don’t have a basement, HA!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!