Thursday, August 30, 2012

Harrison Barnes Will Preform At Your Your Next Children's Party

These photos are too funny not to share. I always like when these guys don't take themselves too seriously and also if you haven't noticed I'm a big fan of children's literature with the whole kids book reviews ( again feel free to rip on me in the comments, I'm secure enough).



I have to think though this must be some sort of rookie hazing because Harrison looks a little less than happy to be the the Cat in the Hat. Not a very believable portrayal, Harrison. Get into character, who is the Cat in the Hat and what motivates him?  Maybe call Mike Meyers for some insight on how he portrayed the Cat in the Hat and just do the exact opposite.   If you're going to go all out and dress up as the Cat in the Hat complete with face makeup, you might want to try giving a LITTLE effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!