Monday, August 27, 2012

There's a New Crew in the NBA: Meet the Sesame Street Gang


In addition to being a HUGE Noodles and Company fanatic, it looks like Kenneth Faried has started a new trend and is trying to put a crew together. Looks like he's already recruited one member in JaVale McGee. Mother's lock up your daughters when you see a dude in a cookie monster hat come through. When all the tough guys & thugs see a dude in a fuzzy blue hat walk by, they know better than to mess with them. I wonder who will be the Sharks to their Jets in the NBA...? Maybe the Dahntay Jones & Ray Allen Human Cat Crew can give them a run for their money...I think they could pick up Alexey Shved with out much trouble.



Sadly, I have a HUGE soft spot for the old Sesame Street & think these are kinda cool. Also they are comfortable enough with themselves to  pull it off is pretty cool to me. Feel free to make fun of me in the comments for this. (here is my signed Sesame Street Live poster, all the puppets totally signed it but Ernie since he thought he was too good....fame changes people.Wow..,he used to be a nice guy but now he's changed...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!