Thursday, August 2, 2012

Complete List of NBA Rappers Songs


Here is the most complete list  list of all the Rap songs made by NBA players. I also put “VIDEO” next to the songs that also have music video that I didn’t put on the page. Which is your favorite one? I like Stephen Jackson most & Jerry Stackhouse is so off beat. Did I miss any? PLEASE share any songs (not freestyles, I don’t want to include the whole league) that you know about to add to the list.  



UPDATE 9/20/12 Iman Shumpert has thrown his hat into the ring of NBA players who rap with his song with Manio & Billionz: 





Daniel “Boobie” Gibson AKA Gib









Chris Webber AKA C Webb (I actually had this album, even then I disapointed)

Allen Iverson AKA Jewelz (notice “A DJ saved my life” hook?)

J.R. Rider

Troy Hudson AKA T-Hud (sold 87 only copies in 1st week)

Chris Mills

Shaq (I wish he pronounced as well on TNT as he does this song & what is she pulling out of that golden toilet at 0:47?)






Ron Artest AKA Metta World Peace (It does sound like a rap name right? Also in NBA2K11) VIDEO

Jason Kidd




Gary Payton (perfect as a rapper since they both don‘t ever smile)

Marquis Daniels AKA Q6

Carlos Boozer (How that playoff winning streak coming Booz?)

Kevin Durant (actually decent rapper)

Brandon Bass VIDEO

Kobe

Stephen Jackson AKA Stak 5 video (Shots fired David Stern, isn’t as bad as his awful name suggests)




Dennis Scott

Lou Williams

Tony Parker VIDEO

Carlos Arroyo VIDEO

Steve Francis (The video originally had Cuttino Mobley only with Steve but everyone thought it was weird, except Steve & the Cat who still watch it together snuggled up on the couch)




Jerry Stackhouse (The worst)

Rashard McCants AKA Suni Blac (“I can beat the Dream Team” but he can’t make it in the NBA) VIDEO

Jamario Moon AKA J-Luna VIDEO

Malik Sealy

DeJuan Blair





Dana Barros

Brian Shaw

Cedric Ceballos VIDEO



Incomplete

Really disappointed that JJ Redick & Ryan Anderson’s rap project, James Clay, never came to fruition.


Walt Williams (can’t find song so here’s a song by another guy named Walt Williams)

Armen Gilliam is rumored to have one but I can’t find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!