Monday, August 20, 2012

James Harden Moonlighting As A Pimp?






This might be one of the funniest photos I've seen in a while. From the awesome gold chain, to the pimp hat, to the ladies of the night, to the fact he poppin' bottles this just seems so unlike him which makes it even better. I can't decide what story line is better, James Harden biggest hipster of the NBA, is moonlighting as a pimp or this is just his idea of a good time. Considering the two recent commercials & Olympic gold medal, I suspect it's the latter but its funny to think of HIM making his stable of ho's all wear white. But I guess if even Toni Kukoc is involved in a prostitution ring, all bets are off. Your call...leave me your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!