Thursday, August 16, 2012

Funny James Harden/Russell Westbrook And Carmelo Anthony Commercials

I know the last couple of posts have been commercial related (apparently its commercial week all of a sudden)  but this James Harden Tear Away is too good not to share with you guys (the beard bit is pretty clever):



Funny I guess I always saw Russ as more of a Grey Poupon guy myself. Duly noted, Russ. Plus this Carmelo Anthony is very fitting considering he's the only guy who's awesome (by awesome I mean self centered) enough to say "You know what the world needs more of? ME!" 



Haven't you seen Multiplicity Melo? This isn't going to end well especially if they decide to ball. Five Melo's and only one basketball is a recipe for disaster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!