Monday, August 27, 2012

Great Postgame Interviews #5: Glen "Big Baby" Davis


(quick shout out to @youngpepdash for the idea)




 Glen Davis

Man, I think Glen and Nate got into the wrong business. They seemed more like a comedy team doing a routine than basketball players for that interview (Did anyone else notice that Nate was playing the role of the straight man and Glen was the wacky one? Good planning guys.). A few of my favorite moments were:
If Phil Jackson does have anything to say, then neither does Big Baby Davis, basketball or just life. Maybe Glen should have stayed out of huddles to get his zen on, not Andrew Bynum.

Big Baby Davis felt ”like a beast.”

I like that he said that he couldn’t be denied twice.

I didn’t realize Big Baby was so touching with Nate, it almost looked like he was going to start giving him a full bro-ssage.

I think Big Baby was a little confused by the 6 point rule.

Man, Big Baby is touchy! He wants to hug doc after massaging Nate!

Apparently Shrek is a little of a drooler according to Nate and Glen and this picture shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, ideas? Just want to tell me I'm an idiot? Cool!